This type of collaboration gives me a chill down my spine for this is what humanity is all about. Acquiring knowledge and sharing that knowledge equally among all. Exactly what SwarmKnowledge is about and humanity is only able to do this because of the internet! This is the first step to becoming a Type 1 civilization according to Kardashev’s scale.
Posts Tagged ‘online education’
My videos. Featured videos.
- Peter said: Thanks Doug, be sure to like my SwarmKnowledge Fac...
- Doug said: Nice job on the graphene article! I like the websi...
anti-matter anti-matter allows for faster than light travel anti-matter is dark matter Brian Gerkey Clearpath Robotics dark matter desktop computers ecology education edX environment Helen Greiner iRobot LAIS MIT Harvard modular computers online education Open Source Robotics Foundation OSRF Ryan Gariepy Sam Park space travel TerraCycle video waste WIllow garage Wolfram Burgard Xi3 Xi3 Modular Computer
- TED: Ji-Hae Park: The violin, and my dark night of the soul - Ji-Hae Park (2013)In her quest to become a world-famous violinist, Ji-Hae Park fell into a severe depression. Only music was able to lift her out again -- showing her that her goal needn’t be to play lofty concert halls, but instead to bring the wonder of the instrument to as many people as possible. […]TEDTalks
- TED: Alastair Parvin: Architecture for the people by the people - Alastair Parvin (2013)Architect Alastair Parvin presents a simple but provocative idea: what if, instead of architects creating buildings for those who can afford to commission them, regular citizens could design and build their own houses? The concept is at the heart of WikiHouse, an open source construction kit that means just about anyone can build a house, anywhere. […]TEDTalks
- TED: Judy MacDonald Johnston: Prepare for a good end of life - Judy MacDonald Johnston (2013)Thinking about death is frightening, but planning ahead is practical and leaves more room for peace of mind in our final days. In a solemn, thoughtful talk, Judy MacDonald Johnston shares 5 practices for planning for a good end of life. […]TEDTalks